Successful direct cooperation with container lines and leading transportation providers in Russia, Europe and Asia in conjunction with a well-organized work with Chinese and Indian ChemPartners offices allows us at minimum expense:
- develop and implement an optimal delivery scheme (by sea, railway and road transport),
- carry out the delivery of any tonnage goods – from 1 kg to shipload volumes,
- quickly and professionally arrange customs clearance at various ports (St. Petersburg, Vladivostok, East, Busan, Novorossiysk, Astrakhan, Rostov), border-crossing railway stations (Kartali, Kurgan, Aksaraiskaya) in the Moscow region and other cities across Russia using the most appropriate route in terms of cost and delivery time,
- monitor the goods’ movement and promptly inform customers about the cargo’s location,
- implement the organization of own LCL cargo shipments thereby keeping the delivery costs similar to those of FCL,
- carry out the delivery of goods within Russia.
“TransChlor” – a specialized business unit of ProPartners – carries out domestic and international transportation of hazardous and liquid chemicals by railway, road and sea transport in their its special tank containers fleet (ISO-tanks).